Energia Limited currently has a Production potential of 10,000 bopd, and is currently working on installing a Modular Refinery in its area of operations.
- Re-entered and successfully re-completed Ebendo 1
- Achieved first oil production in October 2009
- Commenced full production operations in December 2009
- Successfully embarked on 8 months of safe and continuous crude oil trucking for export in 2010
- Commissioned our 8.5km X 6” export line in August 2010
- Collaborated with Xenergi to install a 25 mmscfd gas processing plant to pre-commissioning phase in December 2011
- Achieved 1,000,000 bbls crude oil production in March 2012
- Completely reprocessed entire Asset 3 D seismic data for further field development programme in February 2012.
- Successfully drilled and completed the first development well in August 2012.
- Commenced construction of 53 km x 12-inch alternative export line to Eriemu manifold in collaboration with Midwestern Oil & Gas Company
- Successfully drilled and completed our second development well in April 2013.
- Successfully drilled our third development well in May 2013 and commenced testing for completion.
- Constructed and commissioned our 2 x 10,000 bbl tanks in June 2014.
- Drilled a total of 4 Development Wells (Ebendo – 4, 5, 6 & 7) back to back in 2014.
- Upgraded the flowstation to an 8,000 bopd, 25 Mmscfd capacity in 2014.
- Constructed and commissioned another tank of 30,000 bbls capacity in July 2015.
- Achieved 5,000,000 bbls crude oil production in March 2016.
- Constructed and commissioned a standard Motor Control Centre (MCC) for flowstation electrical load management and distribution.
- Commenced the upgrade of flowstation metering system for crude, water and gas measurements.